X/C 20W-50 is the first approved multiviscosity aviation oil for opposed piston engines and provides better engine performance than any single-grade oil in all weather conditions. X/C 20W-50 is recommended for break-in, providing a cleaner and quicker break-in than traditional all mineral single grade oils. Plus X/C is an operational oil so there is no need to switch oils after break-in.
- Specially formulated for year-round use in aircraft piston engines
- Ashless dispersant, helping minimize engine sludge, varnish, piston deposits and combustion chamber deposits
- Easier starting and faster oil circulation at low temperatures
- Reduced warm-up time
- Reduced oil consumption in most engines
- Maintains film strength under high loads and at high temperatures
- Utilizes all petroleum base oils to provide excellent solvency and prevent lead and lead salts