Shipping & Returns
We ship products Monday through Friday, except holidays, via Fedex, UPS and USPS. *Orders placed before 12:00 PM EST are generally shipped the same business day.
We ship worldwide via USPS, Fedx, DHL and UPS. International buyers are responsible for any import duty, taxes or import fees.
- You have 30 calendar days from the date you receive the item to return it. This date will be verified by tracking number.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Software and DVDs are ineligible for return if the original packaging has been opened.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- Can refuse returns if item shows use
- Delivery refusals are considered as returns and may be subject to a restocking fee
Returns can be easily processed by logging into your account and processing the return directly from your completed order history. Please contact us directly if you have any questions.
State laws require a North Carolina based business to collect sales tax on orders shipped, picked up, or delivered to North Carolina addresses. We are currently not required to collect sales tax on orders shipped to residents of any other states.
Waiver of Liability
It is the Purchaser/Installer's responsibility to verify correct application of any item purchased from Pilot Gear Online, LLC. for installation on a certified aircraft. Pilot Gear Online, LLC is free from any liability, damage or loss by purchaser due to manufacturer's failures, defects or misapplications. The purchaser accepts all freight charges and liabilities if such failures should occur. Pilot Gear Online, LLC shall not be held liable for any product applications in this catalog due to manufacturer's type errors or changes.