RTV6708 sealant is neutral cure, one-component, ready to use silicone adhesive sealants
that cure to tough resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature.
These sealants are standard curing paste consistency products which can be applied to horizontal, vertical
and overhead surfaces. They have a long work life which allows for tooling of finished assemblies.
Key Features and Benefits
- Primerless adhesion to many metals and plastics
- Non-corrosive to most substrates
- Low odor cure
- One-component product - No mixing required
- Retain elastomeric properties at temperatures of -60ºC (-75ºF) to 204ºC (400ºF) for long periods and
- to 260ºC (500ºF) for short periods
- Room temperature cure
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Excellent UV, chemical and weather resistance