RTV108 one-component, ready-to-use adhesive sealant that is extremely versatile. Cures to a tough, durable, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. Acetic acid vapors are released from the sealant surface as a by-product of cure.
Standard strength paste consistency products which can be applied to vertical and overhead surfaces where pourable/self-leveling sealants are not practical.
Key Features and Benefits
- One-component products
- Capability to cure at room temperature and ambient humidity
- Self adhesion properties
- Low temperature flexibility
- High temperature performance
- Excellent weatherability and ozone and chemical resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation properties