Includes 5 FREE practice tests with ASA's online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
What is required to become a skilled and effective airframe and powerplant (A&P) aviation mechanic? Although some individuals possess more knowledge and skills than others, no one is a natural-born aviation mechanic. Competent aviation mechanics become so through study, training, and experience.
This knowledge test guide will answer most of your questions about taking an aviation mechanic Airframe knowledge test by covering the following areas: knowledge test eligibility requirements; knowledge areas on the tests; descriptions of the tests; process for taking a knowledge test; use of test aids and materials; cheating or other unauthorized conduct; validity of Airman Test Reports; and retesting procedures.
Use Fast Track 2021 Airframe Test Guide for the AMA Aviation Mechanic—Airframe Knowledge Exam
Test Guide 2021 Features
- FAA test figures are included near the question and explanation for easy reference
- Free updates (online or email update service) keep you current with changes made to the tests
- Answers and references are noted at the bottom of each page to accelerate learning, self-testing and encourage retention
- 5 FREE practice tests with ASA's online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
- Bonus Oral & Practical Study Guide included
- Test-taking tips and instructions for taking your official FAA Knowledge Exam
- Based on the original Fast-Track series by Dale Crane
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This book is great for getting ready for the written and oral including 5 free prepware tests. I would highly recommend, especially at the lowest price on the market. Pilot Gear Online has a new customer to stay!