Condor tire features:
• Strong sidewalls for exceptional durability, even after frequent hard landings.
• Tough treads compounded for high abrasion resistance, low heat generation and extra long life.
• Smooth liners to help prevent tube chafing.
• Full FAA qualification based on thorough static and dynamic testing.
• Each production tire is subject to final inspection and a check for weight and balance.
• Limited warranty guarantees that each Condor tire is free from any manufacturing defects.
• Condor tires are available in a variety of sizes for light to medium general aviation aircraft.
Size – 6.00-6
Ply Rating – 6
Rated Load (lbs) – 1750
Inflation Pressure – 42
Skid Depth – 0.23
Average Weight (lbs) – 8.8
Part No. – 072-314-0
*Note* - Stock Tire Image shown. May not be same size as currently selected. Ensure proper Part No/Size before ordering.