Eastman™ synthetic lubricant oil 2380QT is one of the most widely used turbine oils in the commercial aviation industry. This oil is Qualified and approved for Mil-PRF-23699 STD (Standard) class and subsequently SAE AS5780 SPC (Standard Performance Capability) class. With the best low temperature flow properties among the 5 cSt turbine oils, this lubricant provides a well-balanced combination of thermal and oxidative stability, load carrying capacity, and lower volatility. Eastman™ synthetic lubricant oil 2380QT keeps the engine cleaner and more productive by reducing the oxidation and sludge production while neutralizing the impact of copper.
• Balanced combination of oxidative and thermal stability
• Low temperature characteristics
• Extended on-wing accessories lifespan
• Improved reliability
• 2380 neutralizes the effects of Copper
• Superior metal passivation results show reduced oxidation and sludge formation