Rely on the most trusted source in aviation training with ASA’s Prepware software for your FAA Knowledge Exam. More than a “question and answer” recounting of test questions, it combines a powerful software program with the accurate and instructional material you expect from ASA. Prepware gives you the tools and confidence needed to ace the test.
ASA Prepware includes the contents of the Computer Testing Supplement, with the same FAA legends, figures, and full-color charts you’ll be issued at the testing center—to help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free email subscription service and updates. ASA’s Sport Pilot Test Prep is the pilot’s best resource for successful test-taking.
Use Prepware 2020 AMT General for the AMG Aviation Mechanic—General Knowledge Exam.
Prepware 2020 Features
- Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
- CX-2 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
- Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject.
- Access Prepware online, anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Make and save notes while you study.
- Google-like search functions let you locate a word, phrase, or LSC in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Educators can create subject-specific pop quizzes or full-length practice exams for students to take electronically or on paper.
- Download and automatically update the software so you're always using the most current information available.
- Free email subscription service keeps you informed of test changes.
Does not install to mobile devices like an iPad or Android tablet.
Windows and Macintosh compatible. DVD drive, PDF file reader and Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates. Once the program is installed and updated, internet is not required to run the program.
Windows computers with 7, 8/8.1 and 10 are supported. Installation of the software will require 335 MB of hard drive space.
Macintosh computers with OS X 10.9 or newer are supported. Installation of the software will require 346 MB of hard drive space.