Includes Prepware install disc and 24-month subscription to Prepware Online!
Rely on the most trusted source in aviation training with ASA’s Prepware software for your FAA Knowledge Exam. More than a “question and answer” recounting of test questions, it combines a powerful software program with the accurate and instructional material you expect from ASA. Prepware gives you the tools and confidence needed to ace the test.
ASA Prepware includes the contents of the Computer Testing Supplement—with the same FAA legends, figures, and full-color charts you’ll be issued at the testing center—to help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test. You can count on ASA to keep up with changes in the FAA Knowledge Exams with free updates available both online and through an email Update subscription service. ASA’s Airline Transport Pilot and Flight Engineer Prepware is the pilot’s best resource for successful test-taking.
Use Prepware 2020: Airline Transport Pilot & Flight Engineer for the following Knowledge Exams:
- ADX: Aircraft Dispatcher
- ATS: ATP - Airplane (Single Engine)
- ATM: ATP - Airplane (Multi-Engine)
- ATH: ATP - Helicopter (Part 135)
- ARA: ATP - Airplane - Added Rating (Part 135)
- ARH: ATP - Helicopter - Added Rating (Part 135)
- ACP: ATP Canadian Conversion
- FEX: Flight Engineer - Turbojet and Basic
- FET: Flight Engineer - Turboprop and Basicv
- FEN: Flight Engineer - Reciprocating and Basic
- FEJ: Flight Engineer - Turbojet (Added Rating)
- FEP: Flight Engineer - Turboprop (Added Rating)
- FER: Flight Engineer - Reciprocating (Added Rating)
Does not install to mobile devices like an iPad or Android tablet.
Windows and Macintosh compatible. DVD drive, PDF file reader and Internet access is required for registration as well as program and test question updates. Once the program is installed and updated, internet is not required to run the program.
Windows computers with 7, 8/8.1 and 10 are supported. Installation of the software will require 335 MB of hard drive space.
Macintosh computers with OS X 10.9 or newer are supported. Installation of the software will require 346 MB of hard drive space.
Prepware Pilot 2020 Features:
- PC and Mac compatible.
- Complete and easy to use Study and Test modes.
- Software replicates what you see when taking the official FAA exam.
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers, FAA references for further study, and airman test report codes for remedial study.
- CX-3 electronic flight computer is built into the program and accessible with a click of a button.
- Review the questions you missed for an on-track learning program; performance graphs track your overall test scores and results in each subject.
- Includes 24-month subscription to Prepware online, anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Receive your test authorization (endorsement) from your instructor or ASA to take the official FAA test (available for most pilot knowledge exams) .
- Make and save notes while you study.
- Google-like search functions locate a word, phrase, or airman test report code in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Free email subscription service and software updates ensure you're always using the most current information available.