Aviation Grease SHC 100 grease offers outstanding protection foraircraft wheel bearing applications and meets the specifications ofABSC, Dunlop, Goodrich, Honeywell, Messier-Bugatti and Parker-Cleveland.
- High viscosity index (VI) base stock with no wax content
- Outstanding high temperature and low temperature performance
- Excellent protection against wear, rust, and corrosion
- Wideapplication temperature ranges, with excellent protection at hightemperatures and low torque, easy start-up at low temperatures
- Thicker fluid films protecting against wear of equipment parts operating at high temperature
- Reduced downtime and maintenance costs because of reduced replacement of equipment parts
Mobil Aviation Grease SHC 100 is recommended for aviation applicationswhich need a lubricant that can perform normal functions, yet go farbeyond in terms of high and low temperatures and long-life performance.It is a NLGI Grade 2/ISO VG 100 grease having the cold-temperaturepumping resistance of most mineral-oil NLGI Grade 0 greases.
It provides outstanding protection at operating temperatures from –54 ºC(-65 ºF) to 177 ºC (350 ºF). Mobil Aviation grease SHC 100 isrecommended for high speed, heavy load applications such as wheelbearings, as well as for slower speed, high load applications such aslanding gear bearings, slides, and joints. Mobil Aviation Grease SHC 100is approved as a wheel bearing grease by all major aircraft wheelmanufacturers.