Flying a drone for non-hobby operations requires a Remote Pilot Certificate. You must successfully complete the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 107 Knowledge Exam to earn a Remote Pilot Certificate with a Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) Rating. This book is your key to success.
Rely on the time-proven and dependable ASA Test Prep Series to prepare for your FAA Knowledge Exam. This efficient study guide is expertly organized into chapters based on subject matter to promote understanding and aid recall. Includes instructional text and illustrations, questions, answer stems, correct answers, explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and references for further study. When you’re done studying, take practice tests with ASA’s online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
The ASA Test Prep includes the Airman Knowledge Testing Supplement, with the same FAA legends, figures, and full-color charts you’ll be issued at the testing center — to help you become familiar with all available information before you take your official test. ASA’s Remote Pilot Test Prep is the best resource for successful test-taking and safe small UAS operations.
Use Test Prep 2022: Remote Pilot for the following Knowledge Exam:
|• Remote Pilot Unmanned Aircraft General-Small (UAG)|
Test Prep UAS Features
- Questions included for the Unmanned Aircraft General--Small (UAG) FAA Knowledge Exam
- Questions supported with explanations for correct and incorrect answers
- FAA references for further study identified in every explanation
- Organized by subject with introductory text for efficient and logical study
- Remote Pilot Certificate with sUAS rating requirements explained in detail
- 5 Free online practice tests
- Test-taking tips
- Free online updates and free subscription service to stay informed of test changes
Pass your test and know what is essential to become a safe, competent pilot-from the most trusted source in aviation training.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very helpful test prep. Have more confidence going in to test!