Includes 5 FREE practice tests with ASA's online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
What is required to become a skilled and effective airframe and powerplant (A&P) aviation mechanic? Although some individuals possess more knowledge and skills than others, no one is a natural-born aviation mechanic. Competent aviation mechanics become so through study, training, and experience.
This knowledge test guide will answer most of your questions about taking an aviation mechanic general knowledge test by covering the following areas: knowledge test eligibility requirements; knowledge areas on the tests; descriptions of the tests; process for taking a knowledge test; use of test aids and materials; cheating or other unauthorized conduct; validity of Airman Test Reports; and retesting procedures.
Use Fast Track 2019 General Test Guide for the AMG Aviation Mechanic—General Knowledge Exam.
Rely on the most trusted source in aviation training with ASA's Fast-Track Test Guides to prepare for your FAA Knowledge Exams. Test questions are supported with answers, thorough and succinct explanations, and references for further study.
Part Number ASAAMG20
Test Guide 2020 Features
- FAA test figures are included near the questions they apply to
- Free updates (online or email update service) keep you current with changes made to the tests
- Answers and references are noted at the bottom of each page to accelerate learning, self-testing and encourage retention
- 5 FREE practice tests with ASA's online simulated testing program at no additional cost!
- Bonus Oral & Practical Study Guide included
- Test-taking tips and instructions for taking your official FAA Knowledge Exam
- Based on the original Fast-Track series by Dale Crane
Pass your test and know what is essential to become a safe, competent AMT-from the most trusted source in aviation training.